I’m here today with the scotch egg recipe. It is a very easy one that requires a few ingredients. Since there is no Mr Biggs (A Nigerian eatery) I decided to DIY it. They say desperate times call for desperate measures.
- 10 sausage links (beef, chicken, turkey any one you prefer)
- 11 boiled eggs
- Egg wash
- Seasoning – salt, maggi/knorr, thyme, chili powder, garlic powder and ginger powder (there are no exact measurements at this time)
- frying oil
- Season the sausages and combine well (wash your hands and use them).
- Wrap the eggs with the sausages.
- Dip the wrapped eggs in egg wash.
- Then in breadcrumbs and fry.
- Easy peasy lemon squeezy!